+ (52) 33 3001-6060
Corporate, business and transactional lawyer and over 5 years of experience working with domestic companies and foreign individuals with businesses in Mexico in areas related to corporate, transactions and business law, contracts, real estate and personal data protection’s federal law.
Jonathan actively encourage projects for companies from the U.S. and Europe, in areas related to corporate, contracts and real estate.
Corporate counsel to domestic companies, and foreign individuals with businesses in Mexico, especially on areas related to corporate, transactional, commercial law.
Jonathan actively participates as counsel to companies looking to purchase or sell property and other assets in Mexico, as well as providing advice and supervision to a wide range of legal affairs related to compliance with contract obligations, corporate, real estates and personal data protection’s law.
Some representative transactions include:
- Legal advice in the execution of special investments vehicles, work-outs with e-commerce companies, pharmaceutical and real-estate.
- Legal advice and assistance of corporate secretary and contractual obligations of important pharmaceutical company.
- Legal advice on real-estate transactions, contractual, compliance with foreign investment’s authority of the Mexican subsidiary of a large Tequila company in United States of America.
- Legal advice and implementation to commercial contracts, update and management corporate secretary and compliance with personal data protection’s Federal law of a timber’s exportation multinational company.
Responsibilities within the Firm
- Associate of the Corporate, real estate and Transactional Practice.
Law Degree (JD)
Universidad de Guadalajara.
Deputy Professor of Civil Obligations Lecture at Universidad de Guadalajara.
Prestigious a Ward Mariano Otero for academic excellence granted by Universidad de Guadalajara.
Special Delegate appointed by National Banking and Securities Commission (CNBV) to participate in the Federal Management Intervention procedure of Ficrea Group.