Corporate, transaction and real estate lawyer, fully experienced in Notarial affairs and as General Counsel to domestic and foreign companies and individuals doing business in Mexico. Scope of practice include corporate law, commercial contracting and real estate investments.
Representative matters include:
- Tailor-made legal strategies considering investments on real estate.
- Advice and implementation of Joint ventures serving start-ups and real estate investments.
- Legal advice and structuring ad-hoc contractual and other legal vehicles to facilitate investments and shareholders’ relations.
- Design and incorporation of special purposes companies for particular commercial and industrial real estate investments.
- Lobbying and government relations for procuring permits and licenses associated to real estate projects.
- Legal advice regarding asset management, especially real estate investments.
- Design and incorporation of special purpose trusts, including entrepreneur and private equity trusts.
- Corporate governance in general and Corporate Secretary for major domestic companies in the manufacturing sector.
- Legal advice on commercial matters of domestic and international companies engaged in business in Mexico.
- Highly-specialized due diligence and legal assessment of real estate for commercial, industrial or residential investment projects.
Responsibilities within the Firm
- Legal-technical supervisor.
- Member of the Corporate & Transactional Practice.
Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Occidente. Guadalajara, Jalisco.
LLM. Business & Corporate Law
Universidad Panamericana. Guadalajara, Jalisco.
Universidad de Guadalajara. Guadalajara, Jalisco.