+ (52) (1) 3001-6060
Litigation lawyer, with over 5 years of experience working with international companies and individuals with businesses in Mexico in areas related to litigation in Civil, Commercial and Commercial Arbitration matters, as well as using Alternative Methods for the Solution of Conflicts.
César actively works for companies from the U.S., U.K., Italy and Germany.
César actively acts as counsel and/or legal representative of companies looking to file lawsuits or have been sued for the fulfillment of their contractual obligations, as well as counsel on several legal issues associated with the compliance of obligations before third parties.
Some representative matters include:
- Legal advice to multinational companies in the automobile industry on issues related to civil and commercial litigation (shareholders disputes), as well as in the execution of Alternative Methods for the Solution of Conflicts.
- Commercial litigation on behalf of an important Italian corporation, main supplier of decorative elements for the automotive industry.
- Legal advice in Civil and Commercial litigation on behalf of commercial companies and entrepreneurs operating in the construction industry.
- Legal advice and representation in Commercial Arbitration proceedings of an important corporation in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Auxiliary to the Labor area.
Responsibilities within the Firm
- Associate in the litigation practice, civil, commercial and Auxiliary in the Labor area.
Law Degree (JD).
Universidad Autónoma Guadalajara, Jalisco.