+ (52) 33 30016060
The main practice of Alfredo is developed in the tax and administrative areas, as advisor and litigator, related to Local and Federal tax and administrative laws in general. Alfredo has more than 20 years of experience representing domestic and international companies and individuals in different procedures challenging administrative resolutions issued by Local and Federal Authorities affecting the interests of companies and individuals, as well as procedures challenging Local and Federal laws before Federal Courts that have been considered unconstitutional.
Consultant and representative of local and foreign companies and individuals, before administrative authorities in consultation/criteria confirmation procedures, regulatory licenses and permits and judicial procedures as nullity claims, constitutional injunctions and administrative appeals both in the Local and Federal jurisdictions.
Some representative procedures include:
- Representation of companies and individuals before Federal Courts by filing constitutional-rights motions, against amendments and new tax laws considered unconstitutional.
- Representation of companies and individuals before the Federal and Local Administrative Court, filling different judicial motions against resolutions affecting their interest for the determination of tax liabilities or any other resolution limiting constitutional rights
- Representation and advising in tax matters, mainly in connection with Income Tax, Value Added Tax, Social Security contributions, customs regulations, and Local taxation.
- Representation and advising on public bidding/tender processes, on Local and Federal level, including disputes arising with competent Authority or third-party participants
- Legal advice on highly-regulated industries both pursuant to Local and Federal jurisdiction associated to special licenses and permits.
Responsibilities within the Firm
- Leader of the Tax and Administrative Practice.
- In charge of the tax and administrative internal matters of DiazIgareda.
Law Degree (JD)
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Certificate in Resolution of Foreign Disputes.
Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México
Number of courses in tax and administrative matters, lectured by the Mexican Bar Association, National Association of Business Lawyers, American Chamber Mexico and diverse prestigious Universities.