+ (52) (1) 3001-6060
Labor & Employment lawyer with more than 5 years of experience working with international companies and individuals with businesses in Mexico regarding all types of individual and collective labor conflicts. Expert in handling individual terminations and massive lay-offs.
Alejandro works with companies from the U.S., Germany, Italy and India among others.
Representation of national and international companies with businesses in Mexico in labor matters, in particular regarding employment contracts, termination agreements, labor audits and individual trials.
Alejandro actively participates as counsel to companies in legal issues associated with labor practice in general, as well as in the management of litigation in civil and commercial matters.
Some representative transactions include:
- Advice on audits in labor matters, social security, and identification of preventive measures.
- Representation and advice of the day to day in companies dedicated specifically to electronics, or to the automotive industry, in labor and social security matters.
- Preparation and implementation of individual employments agreements for national and international companies.
- Legal advice and supervision of various litigations in labor matters in Local and/or Federal Courts.
- Legal representation and employment advice for various commercial companies and entrepreneurs operating with plastics and textiles, electronics and information technology industries.
Responsibilities within the Firm
- Associate in the Labor and Employment Law, Labor and Employment Litigation Practice.
Universidad de Guadalajara. Guadalajara, Jalisco.